About Us

We are a multigenerational, warm, child friendly congregation seeking to keep faith connected to every day life.  Members are community centered, theologically diverse and committed to following in Jesus’ way.

We are one of the oldest congregations in Rochester, established in 1858.  Up until 1964 we were located in downtown Rochester at the corner of 2nd Street SW and 2nd Avenue SW.  Our membership is 400 members with 70 in Sunday School and growing.