Welcome to the Congregational Church Nursery. We are glad you chose to worship with us! On Sunday mornings, our nursery is available for infants through 4 year olds. Our nursery staff provides childcare services 15 minutes prior to service, during service, and immediately after the service for 15 minutes.
In addition, parents are welcome to bring their children to the nursery any time during the service. Our CE team strives to care for children and wants to minister to our younger children. Proverbs 22:6 says, “train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.” We hope to start each child out on their faith journey young.
We offer a safe environment for children through sign-in sheets and background checks on all our staff. Since we value the welfare and safety of children, we have a sickness/illness policy for our nursery. Young children are more susceptible to contagious illnesses. Please review our policy below if you are questioning whether or not they should be in the nursery.
Click here for the Nursery’s Illness Guidelines.
NURSERY HOURS INCLUDE:
- Ages newborn – 4 years old
- 9:45 am – 11:15 am during our worship service and Sunday School time
- Children over 3 years old attend Sunday School at 10:15 am
- Ages newborn – 10 years old
- 9:45 am – 11:15 am during our worship service
- Extended nursery ages in the summer when there are no Sunday School classes. Children who stay in service will do lessons and crafts in front of the church with the FFFE director.