Whether you’re here to find out more information about our church or the United Church of Christ denomination – we hope this site can be a resource for you.
Below is a short list of information for those interested in checking out our church.
For more in-depth information, be sure to browse through the rest of our site!
- Worship is at 10:00 a.m. every Sunday
- Staffed childcare, for children birth to age 3, is provided at every service and available 15 minutes prior, until 15 minutes after the worship service. It includes children thru age 10 during the summer months.
- Children and youth are present in worship during the first 15 minutes and then are dismissed to attend Sunday School. Children remain in worship on specific occasions and activity packets are available.
- The church is handicap accessible.
- Communion is celebrated once a month, usually the first Sunday of the month. Communion is open to all regardless of age, membership or denominational affiliation. Grape juice is used and a gluten-free bread option is available.
- There is no dress code; casual or business casual attire are typical.
- Fellowship Time with fair trade coffee follows the worship service.
Established here in Rochester, MN back in 1858, our church community has grown to 400 members. We hope you will consider a visit in the near future and then continue to join us for worship or Sunday School each and every week! Please see our message of welcome.
The United Church of Christ, or UCC, is a denomination of nearly 6,000 churches with well over a million members world wide. We strive to be a contemporary, affirming faith worshiping with the idea that God is Still Speaking. So as the world we live in continues to grow and change, we need to understand God’s message to us as growing and changing as well. For more information on the UCC be sure to check out their website. You will find UCC information specific to Minnesota at http://ucc.mn.org.